Introducing the VOLTAR 3.0 – our latest, most advanced innovation and your next generation solar UPS. The VOLTAR 3.0 Solar UPS provides reliable off-grid power for any location, whether easily accessible or extremely remote. Powering small to large ONT’s, Wifi, SCADA devices, surveillance cameras and a wide variety of wireless equipment anywhere where utility power is not readily available.
- Available in 12V, 24V, 36V, 48V Models
- Easy Installation for Same Day Turn-up
- LCD Screen & LED Gauge User Interface for Easy Operation
- Multiple Battery Configurations for Increased Storage Capacity
- Bi-Facial Solar Panel
- Dry Contact Alarms: No Battery, On Battery, Low Battery and Battery Fail
48V Mega TITAN Hybrid (Utility, Solar, or both!)
Your Next Generation UPS The Mega TITAN Hybrid is the first of it kind for 48V power. Utilizing either Utility, Solar power, or both to extend the runtime for any -48 device. This can fulfill the FCC 24 hr. runtime requirement for your 48V equipment. This will also eliminate the need for rolling a generator to those locations where utility power is present, and you need a reliable battery backup solution for your equipment.
- Power from utility, solar, or battery.
- Instant solar -48V power today. Utility power tomorrow.
- -48V UPS @ 150W
- -40C to +55C temperature range
- 80Ah GS Battery with 5 year warranty
- Optional 280W solar panel to extend runtime
Your Next Generation UPS
The TITAN Solar outdoor battery backup for FTTh is the first to use solar, utility and battery power to extend the runtime of your ONT. Founded on the strengths of the TITAN Outdoor, this means it can achieve an average runtime of 38 continuous hours followed by 10 to 12 hours of runtime during the day. It, too is designed with a technician’s perspective giving it:
- Easy installation
- Economy – up to 50 percent lower operating expense
The TITAN Solar also offers:
- The first onboard ONT reset button enabling remote reset capabilities
- The longest battery life available
- Mounting from up to 115 feet away from any indoor AC outlet
- Extends runtime
- Great for rural markets
- Solar power will charge the battery and power the ONT after just two to three hours of sunlight
- Power switches seamlessly between all three power sources and is prioritized as1) solar, 2) utility, 3) battery
- Six- to eight-year battery life
- Advance Thermo-Amp technology gives precise, temperature-compensated charging that extends battery life
- Advanced diagnostics algorithm accurately determines battery status
- Modular components, including swappable fuse and electronics make service easy
- Field-ready design: AC-DC conversion at the outlet, up to 115-foot power cable allows flexible installation
- First-in-the-industry alarm wire connector makes installation easy and guarantees visual wire connections. This creates 30 percent greater time savings compared to conventional screw terminal connectors.
- Industry’s best warranties: Four full years and two prorated years on battery and three years on electronics.
“Often it’s much easier to get network connectivity for the devices than it is for power.”